The new auditing standard ASA701 Communicating Key Audit Mattersin the Independent Auditor’s Report is developed in the wake of the global financial crisis. This development is in response to calls from shareholdersto know more about the companiesthey invest in. Further, investors have also requested earlier warnings of potential issues that may exist with respect to an entity’s ability to continue as a Going Concern which resulted in the revision of ASA 570 (ISA 570) Going Concern. Students are required to research into the rationale for the new auditing standard ASA 701, explain clearly what it is and select an industry, eg. banking, mining, etc and analyse Key Audit Matters in the Independent Auditor’s reports of all companies in that industry in ASX Top 100 listed companies as part of your evaluation of this new standard.
- Select a place that you visit (e.g., Tim Horton’s) and/or perhaps work at and identify the elements of McDonaldization (below) that you find in their
- Problem for this Week/Module: A large hospital system in Georgia, due to state law, must report instances of certain disease (e.g., Botulism, Cholera
- CIS5200 Professional Skills For Systems Criteria
- BMO6630 Business Research Methods02
- ACCT868 Financial And Managerial Decision Making For Stakeholders
- Hello world! on